[ BLOG HEADLINES ]


*** [ SITE UNDERCONSTRUCTION ] ***
*** [ SITE UNDERCONSTRUCTION ] ***
*** [ SITE UNDERCONSTRUCTION ] ***





Daily Log:
-----------------------------------------------



First Attempt:
Day 01

  • Downloaded my original Blogger Theme & Export blog. ( just a back up file )
  • Downloaded my chosen Blogger Theme.
  • Import my current blog contents to my old Blogger.
  • Uploaded my new Blogger Theme to my old Blogger. ( just my way to avoid conflicts on my current blog )
  • Transferred my current widgets to my old Blogger by going to dashboard>layout>edit html.  ( trial and error ) done!!! = ) i got confused working on my follower widget lols.
  • Last, downloaded the .xml of my old Blogger & then upload it to my current Blogger.
- accomplished -



Second Attempt: 
Day 02

  • Rearrange my widgets to another place to fit my new Blogger Theme.
  • Re-size my widget boxes according to my taste.
  • I edited my new Blogger Theme Design. ( just to satisfy my taste )
  • Ads are well-placed. ( hehe on my eyesight. Lmao )
- accomplished

3rd Attempt:
Day 03

  • Tabs added. Home | About | Contact | Links | Free Hit.
  • Blogger Icon changed. I choose puppy paw. Cute <3
  • About me updated.
  • Added credits at the bottom of my blog.
- accomplished -
4th Attempt:
Day 04

  • Added Gadget, 'Get Connected Here'.
  • Re-organize Gadgets.

Note:

As of now, I'm thinking if I should changed the background of this theme. Lol. It must be green too.








blog comments powered by Disqus 3 comments
  1. Arvin U. de la Peña December 10, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

    ano kaya ang iconstruct mo dito..hehe..

  2. Reagan D December 11, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

    hmmm...*uzi-uzi*

  3. mikelle December 13, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

    Hi friend! Have a great weekend, keep smiling and all the best :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credits: ( Proudly Pinoy )

Hi I'm Iisaw =) Isa + Isaw = Iisaw :))
Welcome to my Blog Site! I'm currently reading few blogs on how to build a better blog while renovating this page. But of course, you can still drop by here. Don't forget to leave your links. Btw, Exhange Link or Text Link is also welcome here.
More Details About Me?

[ Click Here ]

Statistics & Trusted Ads:

Badge Exchange:


icaptured

Text Link Exchange:


-Pinoy Empty Column-