[ BLOG HEADLINES ]


Final Promise ( Boredom )

Posted by iisaw =) | Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yesterday I was really bored, I randomly clicked a status in my
Yahoo Messenger. Lol. Till I saw this video, am not really into this kind of videos.
But just to kill the boredom, I tried this and guess what?





I was impressed by the movie maker. It's very entertaining, cool and sweet.
The story was made using Maple Story online game and the quality of the
video is really good unlike to some of those MMVs maker they over used
the fonts and the effects. The characters are cute and interesting.
It's worth trying. Unfortunately, the 10th episode is not released yet.
I have read the recent activities of the MMV maker, She is currently
writing the Final Promise Ep. 10.


This is what she wrote there:


iPancakey is writing the FP10 script on her phone (usually when traveling on train or car lol). I`m half-way through :D Since I get distracted when I`m on the computer haha. So yeah; almost done!

Seriously, She's great. You should try her works and subscribe to her channel. :)

blog comments powered by Disqus 1 comments
  1. Unknown November 24, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

    hi,iisaw...

    it's so nice blog and post.
    i will visit to here many times.

    see you later,dear friend...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credits: ( Proudly Pinoy )

Hi I'm Iisaw =) Isa + Isaw = Iisaw :))
Welcome to my Blog Site! I'm currently reading few blogs on how to build a better blog while renovating this page. But of course, you can still drop by here. Don't forget to leave your links. Btw, Exhange Link or Text Link is also welcome here.
More Details About Me?

[ Click Here ]

Statistics & Trusted Ads:

Badge Exchange:


icaptured

Text Link Exchange:


-Pinoy Empty Column-