[ BLOG HEADLINES ]


What does EMO means?

Posted by iisaw =) | Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I usually hear this word wherever i go and actually i 
also used this term when talking to a very emotional person or

sometimes when me and my friends are talking emotional stuffs like you know,
at the end of the converg we often used this word
"oh my, emo kid!!" followed by "HAHAHA" teasing each other and
defending ourselves.

Untill I encountered a forumer who really hates emo and emo stuffs.
He explained it very well yet funny, expecting that he can convinced all the people
who'll read his post. One of the most funny
stuff that he said "dude, it's gay. i mean, it's really fucking GAY.",
followed by another word to show support to his statement "FAILED",
and as expected we posted "LMAO or LOL",

this kid loves to start flame-thread. I dunno why,
then when I come to think of the whole story
I read other blogs and reviews and just to make it simple and short,
the following explanation is stated below.


EMO is a genre and that's a fact.
EMO means EMOTION, or simply being ourselves.
Some expresses themselves by using it as a fashion statement.
Emo nowadays is degraded because of those kids who use this term in vain.
I mean, like you know too much crying and thinking, abusing themselves.
I think the best thing to do is read and observed first
before we spread words to avoid misconceptions and haters.

blog comments powered by Disqus 0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credits: ( Proudly Pinoy )

Hi I'm Iisaw =) Isa + Isaw = Iisaw :))
Welcome to my Blog Site! I'm currently reading few blogs on how to build a better blog while renovating this page. But of course, you can still drop by here. Don't forget to leave your links. Btw, Exhange Link or Text Link is also welcome here.
More Details About Me?

[ Click Here ]

Statistics & Trusted Ads:

Badge Exchange:


icaptured

Text Link Exchange:


-Pinoy Empty Column-