[ BLOG HEADLINES ]


Love, Music and Life

Posted by iisaw =) | Friday, November 06, 2009

Love + Music = Life


I love Emo music. I love their passion. I respect ‘em.  I don’t wear emo stuffs.  I don’t *bleep bleep* like ‘em.  I’m not one of those anti-emo. One thing for sure is that I hate posers, favorite line is “I’m Emo, that’s why I bleed and f’ck like this”. I hate girls who keep on telling “bitchy stuff” towards another. The nerve. Pathetic. I just hate it. I’d rather keep silent and thank ‘em.

*kung di dahil sakanila, walang tatawaging matinong babae*


 To avoid misconceptions…
  I AM NOT EMO.
Again and again
I am NOT an EMO.
*was that enough sir ralf encore*
/wink. ;)




I hate stupids.
I hate FAGS.
I hate retards.
I hate backstabbers.
I hate haters.
Die Haters.
Die Nicka. Die!!!
Haha.
*just kidding*



I might be a young girl but I know how to have fun. I got ‘em boys chasing, try'na make me the one. This shawty is much wiser than they think, wonder if their mama didn’t tell ‘em “son, you really gotta slow down”. I agree to miss Paula, sometimes we gotta play hard to get and it’s on. Why they’re so damn easy?

Nonchalant attitude to be exact. But this girl knows her limits. I love it when people underestimate me. I love it when they don’t understand me. *Self-centered one, if you wish, you may say that.* Makes me stop and think that I’m not an ordinary individual, that I’m one of those who have extreme personas. I rarely say sorry. I don’t please people, I admit I hate it, I really do. I prefer doing my own thing alone rather explain every little details regarding a certain topic  just for ‘em to realize what’s my point or what I’m try’na  say, not because I’m a brat, It’s just that, I believe that soon these people will realize somehow the truth behind the known story.  I got my pride and I really care for it. I know how to respect. I know how to fake people. I know what emptiness means. I know when to smile. I know what matured means and even if I sum up my experiences long back then, still it wont change the fact  that I'm just a noobie that's trap within my youth. I love to learn and explore. It seems hard for me when somebody doesn’t like my work. But that’s ok. Such as life. I know how to listen. Because I know how it feels when crowds keeps on talking like hell and no one left behind to listen. I’m not an angel-like being. Sometimes I’m selfish especially when it comes to those people whom I care a lot. I got secrets, I believe everyone does. I know how to accept my mistakes, just give me time. I used to bottle up my thoughts and emotions. I keep on nurturing myself. I’m keeping my balance, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. I know how to deal with different people. But somehow I stay aloof. I hate it when people stares at me, makes me wonder if they adore or criticize me. It’s difficult for me to differentiate compliment to sarcasm. Well I think it would be sweet if they just mind their own business. Rofl. xD

Stress is my worst enemy.  Shame but I can’t continue this statement any longer. Wondering what went wrong. Now my brain can’t produce right words no more. Lol. xD

It’s a freelance writing. I wrote dahil wala lang. Documentation ng aking emotion ngayon. Wala akong magawa. Diary ba ito? Hindi rin. Dapat talaga parang bio-data lang. Nasobrahan sa sipag mag-type.




/sudden mood change. to be updated soon.
_______________________________________________
About Ralf Encore. He's just my co-forumer. He called me emo. Jerky.



Btw. Sorry bout the grammar. Rofl. xD

blog comments powered by Disqus 0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credits: ( Proudly Pinoy )

Hi I'm Iisaw =) Isa + Isaw = Iisaw :))
Welcome to my Blog Site! I'm currently reading few blogs on how to build a better blog while renovating this page. But of course, you can still drop by here. Don't forget to leave your links. Btw, Exhange Link or Text Link is also welcome here.
More Details About Me?

[ Click Here ]

Statistics & Trusted Ads:

Badge Exchange:


icaptured

Text Link Exchange:


-Pinoy Empty Column-